Monday, July 2, 2012

Getting Organized?!?! I AM!! (FREEBIE ALERT!)

I’m organizing all these resources I have as I’m planning for the upcoming year.  So, I made binder covers.  Of course I did! Here are the first 3 I made.  I made the first one to go with the Common Core Scoring Rubric for standards-based report cards our district sent out.  I made the other two to go with the tables I’m creating to go with the essential maps for ELA/Reading/Writing and Math.  BUT my tables will not only have the standards, but the complete skills required for mastery. I’ll post THAT later (when it’s done, truth be told.)  For now, if you’d like some quick binder covers for the same thing, here they are.  Click on the link below the pictures to go to my TPT account to download them.  THEY’RE FREE PEOPLE!

Oh and in the preview I have here, my name is on the bottom.  The ones you’ll download do not have a name there.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment