Monday, July 9, 2012

DIY File Folder Pocket Chart - LABELS

Today I spent most of the day bouncing from task to task, trying to prepare myself to move in to my new classroom tomorrow.  That’s right, tomorrow is moving day!  I have all my totes packed and ready to roll first thing tomorrow morning.  Now, I hope my classroom is empty and ready for me!  You see, the last teacher still had A LOT of stuff occupying my new room...

That’s besides the point.  The point is that one of the tasks I worked on was creating labels for the file folder pocket chart I made yesterday.  I completed mine, and made one for a friend!  Here it is...

finished File Folder Pocket Chart with labels



  My favorite is the bottom folder.  I love all the embellishments I found.  I got them at Michaels yesterday and they were 40% off at that!

Okay, I promised you yesterday that I would post labels for you to use to create your own file folder pocket chart.  I created a PDF document of some labels you might use so you could use the same font I did without having to download it.  I used Avery 8160 labels and cut the top and bottom of the peeled label itself to give it the rectangular look and fit inside the bordered label on the tab.  If you do not see a label you want on the PDF document I made, email me and I will make it for you.  OR if you want to  make your own using this font, the font name is “Fairview” and I got it as a FREEBIE on fontspace.com.

Enjoy!

DIY File Folder Pocket Chart labels

Pre-K, 3rd - For All Subjects, Tools for Common Core - TeachersPayTeachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment