Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Twice in one day...oh my!

I had to blog again to share some more.

FREEBIE ALERT!

Remember earlier today I mentioned that focus wall??  Well, I made headers for it!  They can be used for the focus wall, objectives & essential questions and even your W.O.W. hall way displays.  I've made one for every content area, including every part of Common Core ELA.  I've made them in 4 different styles, all of which are included in the FREEBIE download on my TpT site.  I also must give credit where credit is due...the frames are all from The 3AM Teacher.  





Pre-K, Third - TeachersPayTeachers.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi- thanks so much for this resource!!! Any way you can tell me what font you used for the black and white headers?? I want to create a few more to match. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete