Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ready or not...the first day of school is coming!

FINALLY, I can say...I'M READY!

That's right.  After a lot of hard work, I think my classroom is ready for my new students to enter early on Monday morning.  I worked all through pre-planning to finish the room and create some great first days activities for the first week of school.  My in-laws flew in to help me get the last minute stuff together and take my own child to his first day of kindergarten so, with their help, I was able to go in today and knock out the remaining little things.  Of course, there are always things to do.  But for the most part...

Here are some pictures of my room. I've gotten some great feedback so I hope you like it.
My Door  :)

Classroom from door
Classroom from back of room
iHelp job chart and clip chart

Lunch Bunch area
Writing Materials Center
Computer Center

Objectives/Essential Questions Board, Class Rules, and Class Daily Goal
Reading area
Word Wall
Focus Wall
Teacher's Desk


And I must brag about my NEW Scentsy warmer...I.love.it!


AND lastly...a FREEBIE coming up...










No comments:

Post a Comment